SofaAPAPI-Unity3D [V20.12.00] // [v21.06.00]
- Core enhancements:
- Add: Unity HDRP support.
- Add: Info screen to display SOFA fps and mesh information.
- Update: Clean all demo and benchmark scenes.
- Add: Liver demo scene in normal, HD and CUDA version.
- Add: Heat diffusion demo scene.
- Improve: The license checking mechanism.
- Add: OpenGL texture memory sharing between Unity3D and SOFA to transfer data.
- Plugins Enhancements:
- Major bug fix:
- Fix: SOFA plugin loading using a plugin list in SofaContext to activate/unactivate them.
- Fix: Problem of duplicated component names at scene parsing.
- Fix: SOFA scene Reconnection when components have been removed or added.
- Fix: MechanicalObject bindings for rest positions, velocities and forces.
- Fix: Liver interaction demo scenes. Restore tool behaviors.
- Other bug Fix:
- Fix: SofaCuda template integration.
- Fix: All material and textures loading.
- Fix: Vec2 and Vec3 Int Data parsing.
- Fix: Scene parsing warnings due to changes in SOFA.
- [SofaPython3] is not handled. Support of .py scenes has been disabled.
- [SoftRobots] asset has been disabled.
- [Multi-threading] asset has been disabled.
- ParticlesModel max number of particles can’t be increased during simulation.
- SofaVR_API and VR SofaPlayer curved interfaced have been disabled.
- Mesh interaction in Unity3D is only working on triangulation.
- It is not possible to create components directly in Unity3D hierarchy interface and then change its type.
Only a few set of components are handled. See graph edition
- It is only possible to set Data value, not to link them between components inside Unity3D.
- Quad and Hexahedron topology are not yet supported.
- Building Unity App will copy all SofaUnity scenes and resources. Not only the targeted one.